Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Q) What time should I arrive?
- A) 15 minutes should give you plenty of time to get checked in and get your supplies ready. Doors open 30 minutes ahead of time, we would like you to be in the building at least 15 minutes before class. That way we can get class started on time.
- Q) What should I wear to class?
- A) We will be painting with water based acrylic paint, it will stain your clothes. Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on. We will provide aprons to cover up with, but accidents happen, so please come prepared.
- Q) Do I take the painting home?
- A) Yes, your painting will be dry and ready to take home to enjoy, by the end of class.
- Q) What types of beverages can I bring to drink?
- A) You can bring in any non-alcoholic drink, or beer or wine. No liquor is allowed.
- Q) Do you have wine openers available?
- A) Yes we do. We also have bottle openers and plastic cups.
- Q) Can I bring food?
- A) Yes, you may bring in any food to enjoy while you are painting.
- Q) When is the new Calendar available to view on the web site?
- A) The next month’s calendar is posted by the last week of the current month.
- Q) Can I schedule a private party at Cajun Canvas?
- A) Yes, private events can be held for any group. Call for current pricing.
- Q) Do I need a reservation?
- A) Yes; you need to register ahead of time so the artist can prepare for the class. See the Calendar.
- Q) Where are you located?
- A) 11116-B South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28273, Which is located in the Steele Creek area of South West Charlotte. We are in the York Ridge Shopping Center at the intersection of South Tryon Street (Hwy. 49) and Moss Road. We are on the Right at the 1st Light, one block south of Carowinds Blvd. and South Tryon/Hwy.49. Contact Us
- Q) What type of payment do you accept?
- A) You can pay on the day of the class with cash or Check. You can also take advantage of our convenient checkout option via Paypal and use the Debit or Credit Card of your choice.
- Q) What is your cancellation Policy?
- A) * If payment is made in advance thru Paypal:
Cancellations: Notice of cancellation can be made via email at email@example.com or call 704-504-5224
Refund: A refund will be issued, only if a cancellation notice is received at least 48 hours prior to the class start time
Transfer: Reservations can be transferred to another class, if notification is received at least 24 hours prior to the class start time. NOTE: Transfer must be scheduled and used within 30 days
Loss of Payment:If no notification of cancellation is received (No show), or if notification occurs less than 24 hours prior to the class start time payment will be lost.
**If payment is made using the invoice method, with a discount coupon or certificate:
Cancellations: A courtesy call is requested at least 48 hours prior to the class start time.